Account and projects properties
In this documentation, we are going to detail the account properties, project creation and adding a template.
First step: Account properties
- Once your account is created, you can view your projects, templates, messages and collaborators, your account settings and your last orders.
- To create a project, simply click on “create a project”!
Here you are in your RacontR personal space account.
- By clicking this button, you can create a new project.
- For all projects, it is possible to view, manage settings, and access to the editor or delete it.
- You can change the title and description of your project.
This will improve referencement (SEO) or simply to present it to your users.
- You can choose a project type and a category.
- Premium features: This section is reserved to premium members. You can have access to an iFrame to integrate your project on your own site, duplicate it to create a new one from the same base, converting it into a template, invite collaborators, add a password or make it private, export and get the HTML / CSS / JS files of your project, invite users to preview before its official publication and allow a number of website to integrate the project with the iFrame.
Create a project and add a template
First, you must choose a title for your project.
Then a project type (you’ll have a documentation and presets in your editor based on your choice).
Choose a category.
You can add a thumbnail to illustrate your project.
Add a description of your project, it increase its referencing and helps make it known.
Start your project from draft or with a template!
Et voilà! You just start the creation of your project!
You will have access to the general settings of your project and you can start editing it.