Add and manage text blocks
Racontr provides a text block editor similar as the one you can fin in editing software such as Word. It offers many possibilities, here is a tutorial to master it.
First step: Insert a text block in a page
- To insert a text block, click on the “+” icon in the left menu of the page editor. A list of available media appears, click on “Add text block”.
- Select the text block you wish to use and click on “Apply” to insert it on your page.
Text block properties
- HTML / Add your HTML code
- Add your own stylesheets, fonts and size.
- Bold, italic, text color, background color, underline, cross out, remove formatting.
- Go back, restore, image, table, iframe
- Cut, copy, past, past as plain text, past from word
- Hyperlink, align left, align center, align right, align full