Add a comment thread with Disqus
You can add a plugin for discussion in your project RacontR.
Want to engage your readers in your superb project? You can always add a comment thread and allow everyone to comment and share about your creation.
Configuring your Disqus account
First, you will have to create an account on disqus.com.
- Once done, you have to choose 3 themes
- and click “continue”.
You’re going to now create a “site” and set it (it will be your comment thread).
- Create a site, then click “Manage.”
- In this window, you simply select “edit settings”.
- Choose a name for your site and copy the shortname displayed above, it will serve to integrate Disqus in RacontR. Then save it.
- By clicking on the “community” tab, you can manage and monitor all comments post on your thread, but also analyze the engagment.
Add and configure a comment thread in your project
It is now time to integrate into RacontR your Disqus.
- In the list of items, click on Disqus.
- Your comments thread opens!
- Click “element parameters” and then copy the shortname that you previously created in Disqus.
- If you have to change the shortname, remember to refresh the RacontR page in the editor for the changes are visible..
There you go ! Your thread is in place, you just have to make it alive!