With the “Embed” tool you can display an external Web page on your project.
First step: Add and configure an embed
You can “embed” Web pages inside your projects. That is to say that you can display a web content in the heart of your page.
- To do so, select “embed” in the add an element section,
- This will create an embed on your page.
- Now, you have to click on setting of the element. Like other media, you can change many settings.
- Click on “parameters”
- Insert a link then click on “update”.
Tips: Create embed from a text block
With the HTML editor of the text block, you will be able to integrate an image, video or an Iframe. This is an alternative to embed if the plugins doesn’t work
- First, create a text block and in its properties,
- click “source” (the block HTML editor).
Copy and paste the full link of your image, for example http://www.lonelyplanet.fr/_img/lp_maps/fr/
You will have to add HTML tags
You need to add HTML tags at the beginning of an image link on this form:
The result will be:
You just use the text block to create an embed with a Web image !