Page properties & parameters
On this menu, you can edit your page’s properties such as its name, size and keywords to optimize your SEO.
First step: Page?parameters
- To display the menu, click on this icon in the left menu of the page editor.
- Page name
We highly recommend that you rename each page. It will be displayed on the scenario section to help you distinguish them and also in the URL of your page once published.
To optimize your project’s search engine optimization (SEO), you can add some keywords. Be sure to separate them with commas.
- Project description
Also to improve your SEO, input some text in the description field.
- Page properties
You can change the size and the background of your scene (custom yourself or with our standards).
You can duplicate your page (it will appears in your scenario tab).
- Set as homepage
Click here to make this page your homepage, it will then appear in red in your scenario section.
- Publish your page
- Click on the icon “page parameters” then on “page properties”.
- Choose a custom size for your scene on a specific page.
- Choose a custom view for your page. You can change the size of the view and adapt scene of the page to your project: full width, full height, fullscreen, fixed…
- Activate and choose a page background.
- Activate and choose a scene background.