Publish your projects
Your project is finished? It is now time to put it online!
Before publishing a project, make sure it is finished.
It is possible to go back at any moment to update and publish.
We will learn two ways to publish the project : page by page in the editor or directly from the platform Racontr!
First step: Define your home page
Once in your editor, click on the scenario of the page that is intended to be your home page.
- Go to the page properties.
- Click on “use page as home”.
You just set the first page of your project!
It is possible to change the home page using the same process on any of your pages.
Publish your entire project from the platform
- To publish your project, go to the RacontR platform and in your project list, click on the “settings” of the project to publish.
- You can publish the entire project by clicking on “publish“.
Two choices are available: publish it on RacontR or use a credit (premium option).
The credits allow you to publish your project outside of RacontR: on your own site using an iFrame, or simply by exporting the sources!
Republish a page in the editor
To republish a page after a change:
- Select the page in the editor,
- click on the “publish” button !
IMPORTANT: For the changes to be visible on your publication url, do not hesitate to empty the cache of your browser after republishing!